“But just as you excel in everything… see that you also excel in this grace of giving.” – 2 Corinthians 8:7
Why do we tithe?
The Bible says, The purpose of tithing is to teach you always to put God first in your lives. (Deuteronomy 14:23 TLB) Tithing is a reminder that God is the supplier of everything we have. It is also God’s personal invitation to an outpouring of his blessing in your life.
The word “tithe” is derived from the Hebrew word ma’aser and it literally means a tenth. Ten percent of everything belongs to the Lord.
In Malachi 3:10 (NLT), God says this: “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”
This is the only place in Scripture where God tells us to put him to the test. In other words, he’s saying, “Go ahead. I dare you. See if you can out-give me!”
One way Church Alive encourages you to honor God in this area of your life is by committing to tithe over the next 90 days. Not only will you be obeying God, but God will bless you in return.
And we’ll help you through this 90 Day Tithe Challenge and encourage you along the way.
So – what do you think? Are you ready to take the 90 Day Tithe Challenge and experience God’s best for your life?
Simply sign up for the challenge below and we’ll send you a resource to get you started, a FREE copy of The Treasure Principle.
90 - Day Tithe Challenge Registration
- I understand that this form must be completed and received by Church Alive prior to the beginning of the 90-day Tithe Challenge period.
- I understand that if paid at the physical Church Alive campus, my tithe must be paid by check or by the completed offering envelope, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
- I understand that I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the tithing challenge period, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the 90-day tithing challenge period.
- I understand that I must give any request for refund within 30 days of the end of the 90-day challenge period.
- I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the 90-Day Tithing Challenge. I agree that for the 90-day period I state below, my household will contribute to God, through Church Alive, a tithe equal to 10% of our income. At the end of the
- 90-day period, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness as a result of my obedience to His word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during that 90-day period.
Please complete the form below to complete your 90-Day Tithe Challenge registration. All information is required for your challenge form to be valid.